Dave B

Results Are Out!

Hey all you 33 guys... I drew a late Nov. Muzzy tag. I'm following a bunch of you that will have been there before me. I know where I'm going, and will be scouting, but if by chance you wouldn't mind cluing me in after your boots have been on the ground I'd appreciate it.

I normally bow hunt this unit and never had a gun hunt. I know the critters will be spooked and holding tighter than normal... I think... right? There is a reason I bow hunt... spooked critters during a gun hunt. I just thought I'd try a smoke pole for the fun of it.

Unit 32 late october hunt for me, for my dad and my buddies going to be interesting never set a foot in that unit.

It was a great unit for whitetail and mule deer back when i was 12. 13 years ago, i'm sure there are still plenty of coues up there and some mulies.

Pretty sure the RIFLE hunt starts the 2nd and the new muzzleloader hunt starts the 16th of November.

Kyle drew a 33 Nov. youth tag, Dad got a 32 Oct. tag. :rolleyes:

I didn't even apply this year. Started a new job with an end of the year completion schedule. 6 days a week, 10 hour days. No time off. I will take 10 days of quality time in January for archery during the peak of the rut. As long as the project is on time, which they never are.