Dave B

Results Are Out!

Well I shot my deer in January but my dad put in for 4 hunts that had less than a 5% chance of getting drawn and he put in for oct 36b or a sure thing! Well to both of our surprise he wasn't drawn? Then we looked at the leftover permits available and there are like 240 permits available for the early 36b hunt!?!?! how does this happen haha there was definitely money in the account he used so? I guess it isn't a big deal he gets a bonus point out of it and he can just grab a leftover works out better!

Anybody have a copy of the left over tags that can post them up??? I keep trying to access them and the game and fish site is not allowing me to pull them up

34b dec14-31st coues. Never hunted that unit hope its good.

35 A and 35 B Muzzleloader Any Antlered Deer Dec.14th- Dec.31 for me and my dad. and my sister and brother got 12 A east Kaibab muzzleloader deer the nov 9th - nov 15th

No way I'm going to get any work done in the next couple months...

Species Result Hunt No. Season Dates Open Areas Permit No. Reject Description Deer Draw Successful 01022 Nov 09 - Nov 18, 2012 UNIT 13B 000043

Two of my boys drew the 27 Jr. Hunt.

I'm in shock...

• Like 2

Species Result Hunt No. Season Dates Open Areas Permit No. Reject Description Deer Draw Successful 01022 Nov 09 - Nov 18, 2012 UNIT 13B 000043

I'm in shock...

That's awesome Jason! Should have a lot of fun.

Brian

I'm in shock...

Congrats Coach. I hope you whack a good one!

unit 33 mule deer Nov. thats thats 1 week after our unit 22N elk hunt closes.It's going to be a very busy 2 weeks but I love hunting at home