Dave B

Results Are Out!

Anyone else getting an error message saying there's no information for your date of birth and SSN? The card was charged last week but no one on the app has results, we all got this message.

The same thing happened to my buddy and he uses his ss #

12ae early hunt for me...makes it 2yrs in a row!!

If anyone has this same hunt pm me! It'd be nice to camp with someone this year, be alot funner.

called the hotline....nada, says results are not out, used the link provided early in the post getting the same error when i enter my soc.

Yep a friend talked to G and F the results were not supposed to be out, something went wrong and they caught on to it and now they shut it down.

Glad I'm not the only one with that error message. Double checked the CC to make sure the payment processed and it has, so I guess I'll just have to continue waiting.

I drew 30B December.

Use this link

https://phx.az.gov/a...opagation=begin

Good luck,

Dave B

Thanks Dave for posting this link. :mellow: <_< :) :wub: :angry: :( :wacko: :blink: -_- :rolleyes: :huh: ^_^ :o ;) :P :D :lol: B) :ph34r:

Dave B is King today for sure!!!

Thanks again!

We all owe Dave a cold one, he made me look like a hero to my buddies!!

Amanda,

When I got my draw results early this morning, I figured it was only right to repay and share with your members since I've enjoyed your site for at least 5 years.

I just hope AZGFD isn't mad and looking for me.

Best wishes to all that draw tags this year,

DaveB

twigsnapper, If you ever get to Phoenix, Bud can and JD with lemon will work. :D

Yep a friend talked to G and F the results were not supposed to be out, something went wrong and they caught on to it and now they shut it down.

Haha everyone at the G and F are probably like "those dam sneaky coues whitetail people" got their results to early.

• Like 4

My son drew a early 21 and my daughter drew a late 6a tag.Love when my kids get whitetail tags,nothing is better than spending time hunting with your kids.Plus that will be two whiteys in the freezer hopefully.

Drew my 6/8 December coues tag!!!! Thanks to my friends for waking me up way to early to get my info! Glad I know now haha

Congratulations Horn Hunter you get to leave the Oil field to come chase Wt bucks in Az.