Dave B

Results Are Out!

12AW, early rifle Muley! First mule deer tag ever...any words of advice for a first time mule deer hunter? always hunted coues in the past....

Just fall turkey for me. Unit 4a/4b #328. My wife of one month is already struggling with my hunting plans for this fall. I've got one antelope and two separate elk tags (my son has one) now iget to add turkey to it as well. She better get used to it......

Congrats to all of you with the deer, buffalo, etc tags. G'luck this fall.

Unit 32 for my dad and my buddies going to be interesting never set a foot in that unit.

New unit (32) for me too. 9-15 Nov

Been a banner draw year for me. 33 Late Dec Coues tag

6A 2 - 8 Nov for me and my son. Looking forward to it Good luck everyone. Thanks, Dave B for the link earlier today. I used it and it worked great.

Got my second choice, 11/30 thru 12/9 WT 34A

I think Dave B. is a @$$hole.... because he had this link, I had 6 people call me and tell me they were out and woke me up at 915 this morning! Didnt get off work until 215, home from the gym at 330, in bed at 5... But its ok... Checked the 257 today, and shes on. 6 shot group into .75... Ill take it, although I could use a nap now :D

that link is working again....and it's officially up on the AGFD site.....about 7 hrs after it was up on CW.com!! :)

That's because CW.com is the best dam web site in all of the world. :wub:

TJ

• Like 1

So the competition should be off of the time its officially on the site right? If so than I really am a damnn genius!

that link is working again....and it's officially up on the AGFD site.....about 7 hrs after it was up on CW.com!! :)

That's because CW.com is the best dam web site in all of the world. :wub:

TJ

There might be an Internet technologyrace between CW and Azgfd. Azgfd talks a big game but CW is where it's at.