Sign in to follow this  
drgonzales

Leica 12x50s for sale

For sale Leica 12x50 binoculars. I bought them new in 2006. They are extremely vivid and clear. $1200. Compare new anywhere.

Happy Hunting. Dan

post-1229-0-67630700-1343618190_thumb.jpg

post-1229-0-85156500-1343618222_thumb.jpg

palivs2hunt, Sorry I have a set of 10x42's

luvdemcoues, yes they need the adapter with the strap.

In almost any situation these are brighter and more clear than 15 swaro's. They collect more light. Inside of 600 yards of IMO these have more definition than the swaro 15's.

You can use the Outdoorsmans adaptor with the 12x50's if I remember right. You would have to purchase the Leica Trinovid stud and the adaptor, but it would work great.

You can use the Outdoorsmans adaptor with the 12x50's if I remember right. You would have to purchase the Leica Trinovid stud and the adaptor, but it would work great.

Has anyone else done this with these binocs? I really don't like the idea of the strap mount.

Has anyone else done this with these binocs? I really don't like the idea of the strap mount.

I have that setup and it works great

I did not know you could use the stud adaptor. Where'd you find it?

I bought the strap and used it less than ten times before the rubber split and broke.

I did not know you could use the stud adaptor. Where'd you find it?

I bought the strap and used it less than ten times before the rubber split and broke.

You can find it at the outdoorsman in Phoenix, IMO the best adapter you can get.

http://shop.outdoorsmans.com/product.sc;jsessionid=F1331C1EBAA81AD48EBF4DE350B9F7BD.qscstrfrnt03?productId=283&categoryId=2