jmwarren65

15A / 15B Buck

Thoughts on this buck? All I have are these shots of him looking at me. I had camera problems (user error on my part). Defintely a keeper if I can get my muzzleloader aimed at him. This was an excellent weekend of scouting. I'm ready for the hunt to start today!

post-8100-0-57074300-1344207373.jpg

post-8100-0-68512600-1344207379.jpg

post-8100-0-38930000-1344207386.jpg

Shooter.

Sorry....no side views because I didn't work the camera right. I tried to get a video clip of him that didn't turn out. I was not paying attach to the prongs so I can't tell you how long they are. I thought he had good mass from the base to the prongs.

Guessing from just that picture I'd say a young 3 year old with a 70" ish rack. His body looks more like a 2 year old to me in that pic. A side view of the rack

might say a Lil bit different. Keep looking for bigger ones. Its an AZ antelope tag!!!!! Don't settle, You can do better.

Guessing from just that picture I'd say a young 3 year old with a 70" ish rack. His body looks more like a 2 year old to me in that pic. A side view of the rack

might say a Lil bit different. Keep looking for bigger ones. Its an AZ antelope tag!!!!! Don't settle, You can do better.

+1

Nice buck. Looks young as Lance stated. We have had a lot of rain and the goats will be spread out. There are a few bucks bigger than that running around in those units, so keep searching. It is a fun hunt and I would recommend a GPS with Land Status.