justinspe25

My Nov is free!

Justin, I don't know Lee unfortunately - but I did work as a contract software developer at Choice Hotels for awhile and there are a few hunters there and it is a great company...send me your resume also. The position you are in is tough and getting contracts/jobs around December can be difficult but usually companies are hiring in the new year...

Got a job offer today!!! I am pumped. The owner of the company hunts and they are cool with me being gone for my hunt so soon after getting hired. My last day is tomorrow couldn't of worked out better.

Glad it worked out for you Justin. It doesn't sound like your offer came from a lead on this site, but I have to say I am impressed with the network we have here. Its awesome to see guys rally around each other and give tips to Justin in such a quick order. Way to go to each of you who tried to help.

Hunting is a great antidote to the job blues. I've got the same hunt that you do and the anticipation keeps building each day closer to the hunt.

Good luck with the job and elk hunt.

Mike

Yes I forgot to thank those guys that were quick to suggest some opportunities. I did follow up on some.

Thanks everyone!!

Sorry to hear your job is going away and hope you find work soon. The positive attitude will definitely help get you thru this. Sounds like there might be some help here from our cwt members.

Good luck with the hunt and job finding. :)

TJ