redneck74

I JUST SPOKE TO AZDFG!!!!!!!!!

I just got of the phone with the VERY nice lady at the PHX AZDGF office. She was very nice and tried to be as helpful as possible.

I asked her if she had been receiving a ton of calls and she said yes. I asked her if the people calling were being nice...she said yes but...there are also a lot of people that were cussing her out and being complete rude a$$es to her and many of the other ladies. In fact she told me that her boss had to go outside yesterday because she was crying because someone had been so rude to her.

This is a bunch of $hit!!! These people love there job, they have to rely on us as hunters to feed there families. So please treat them with respect. They are ladies!!! I would love to meet the guys that are being A$$HOLES to them. Please guys try to have some class. I am sure you guys here at CW.com are being nice but please tell your buds to be nice as well.

You will catch more fly?s with honey than vinegar

What do you guys think about this?

Michael, we will be nice but what did she say?

she said the same thing that we all know...Monday at the latest...I hope she is right.

Well after reading what michael wrote, I just felt compelled to call G&F and Say thanks to the ladys who answer the Phones, and to tell them not all hunters are like the ones giving them problems after all they are not in charge of the Draw or the mess that is going on,

I did not ask when the resualts would be out, but the operator offerd some words of encourgment, when she ask if I had put in I told her that it looks like only deer for us this year, she told me not to give up hope for a elk or antelope tag just yet because it was not complete yet, and said hopefully by monday, same answer she gave michael.

R L

I hope that is correct, like i posted before on the other thread, there are some results posted on the website, but it is appearantly tricky to sneak on there, my friend did it twice today, out of how many tries I don't know, but my results were up as well as my family's. I do know the 24B Sheep tag has been claimed as well, don't personnnally know the guy though. Hopefully they are in the process of loading results and still running ccards, they must not have gotten to my Sheep tag yet! JIM>

Now that's a shock. Someone being rude to some poor state employee who is probably making about $9.00/hour? That lady is probably someone's mother and wife. Come on! Folks have died, and are still dying over seas to protect our freedoms,,,,,,, I guess these whiners must feel that they really need to get their money's worth out of those sacrifices. That's really pathetic! I guess it's really all about me anymore, isn't it?

c-1

Michael, agreed... would like to meet the guys who are being @$$.

was at a bank once and an friend of mine was the teller, beautiful, sweet girl. she asked the guy for 2 forms of ID and one of them wasnt one they accepted. he started cussing and yelling at her, i poked him on the back and said she asked you for a valid form of ID, not a ear full of cuss words. he sarted in on me, i drug him out of the bank. dang bank doesnt even have security! needless to say, i got the next open window! men being ASS3S to women is something i dont tolerate.

Michael, agreed... would like to meet the guys who are being @$$.

was at a bank once and an friend of mine was the teller, beautiful, sweet girl. she asked the guy for 2 forms of ID and one of them wasnt one they accepted. he started cussing and yelling at her, i poked him on the back and said she asked you for a valid form of ID, not a ear full of cuss words. he sarted in on me, i drug him out of the bank. dang bank doesnt even have security! needless to say, i got the next open window! men being ASS3S to women is something i dont tolerate.

I agree Casey, been there done that, I don't care if its a supermodel or aunt bee, being rude and cussing out someone who has no control over their job or its requirements is wrong.