John7979

24b help for Coues deer!

Jonh7979,

I would say the advice just given from Flatlander is spot on.

Flatlander,

Thanks for touching base on this again explaining your sarcasm and letting us have some fun with it. I just didn't want a new AZ couse hunter with his first tag to get too discouraged.

General side note:

Everyone is entitled to their own method of hunting as long as its legal.

Jonn7979,

Sorry we kind of high jacked your thread. Are you getting the help/advice you were looking for?

Speedy.

Speedygoss yes I am! Thank you everybody for the pointers, I really appreciate it! I was kinda of lost on these little Couse deer, never hunted them before! If it was Mulies it'd be no problem....but it sounds like these little Coues deer are going to be blast to hunt! Again thank you all for the help! I am going up there in couple weeks to go scouting and I'll post my findings! Totally excited!

Hello Everyone,

Im Denton Dominiack. Avid Fly Fisherman and Ethical Hunter! Im new to the Coues Whitetail Forum and had questions reguarding 24b! If someone could PM me, I have a few questions I would like to ask! I drew the early rifle hunt and dont have much knowledge about "The Grey Ghost"! I have been out scouting and have seen deer on the roads and near them! Tracks at every water puddle in the road...

Thanks,

Denton

Hello Everyone,

Im Denton Dominiack. Avid Fly Fisherman and Ethical Hunter! Im new to the Coues Whitetail Forum and had questions reguarding 24b! If someone could PM me, I have a few questions I would like to ask! I drew the early rifle hunt and dont have much knowledge about "The Grey Ghost"! I have been out scouting and have seen deer on the roads and near them! Tracks at every water puddle in the road...

Thanks,

Denton

doesnt sound like you need any help, just keep doing what youre doing.

I know this was topic was started a few years back but it's new to me and hope to get some quick pointers. My brother and I were drawn for the hunt that starts the end of this month Oct 24th. This is our first hunt for whitetail and my first hunt ever outside of coyotes. We've been out glassing near superior/miami area and haven't seen much. Any pointers on better areas or if we're just not looking in the right spots in the current area. Thank you

I know this was topic was started a few years back but it's new to me and hope to get some quick pointers. My brother and I were drawn for the hunt that starts the end of this month Oct 24th. This is our first hunt for whitetail and my first hunt ever outside of coyotes. We've been out glassing near superior/miami area and haven't seen much. Any pointers on better areas or if we're just not looking in the right spots in the current area. Thank you

This will give you some places to look at.

http://www.azgfd.gov/h_f/hunting_units_24b.shtml