Sign in to follow this  
AZ_XL7

Good luck everyone.

Good luck to all the early season hunters. Anyone in unit 1 stop and say hello. Red f150 with an eliminator sticker on the back.

It's game time!

• Like 1

Hope you all have a safe and successful hunt, just leave my 380 bull alone in 6a.

This is shaping up to be one of those years people will talk about for a LONG time. The rut is in full swing, late rains could not have been better, and the tops on these bulls are definately showing it.

To those of you with tags, take your time, be picky - this is the year to land a bomber bull.

• Like 2

Thanks for the good luck!!!!! Ill take all i can get and thanks for the advice coach!!!!! Good luck too everyone else too

This is shaping up to be one of those years people will talk about for a LONG time. The rut is in full swing, late rains could not have been better, and the tops on these bulls are definately showing it.

To those of you with tags, take your time, be picky - this is the year to land a bomber bull.

I think your right. I just have to keep my buddy from getting and itchy trigger finger!

Hope you all have a safe and successful hunt, just leave my 380 bull alone in 6a.

If you dont get him, let me know where hes at :) My dad has the muzzy tag in 2 weeks. Brother has the archery cow tag. Alarm will go off at 1:30 tomorrow, cant wait! Maybe we will see you up there.

Day 5.

Been in bulls since Friday. I have learned a ton, been busted a few times and took my first shot last night at 65 with little light.

It's what the hunt is all about.