Sign in to follow this  
andrsn12

San Carlos Apache Rez Buck 2004

Thx. The took my deer to a taxidermist that same evening I got back from hunting....that was about 8 years ago, I haven't seen it since then. Apparently the taxidermist moved without leaving any phone # or address.

Thx. The took my deer to a taxidermist that same evening I got back from hunting....that was about 8 years ago, I haven't seen it since then. Apparently the taxidermist moved without leaving any phone # or address.

WHAT!? What a bummer! Sorry to hear that, you might try to post his name and company name on here and see if anyone knows where he might be now, that is not cool.

Thanks 'loco4coues' that's a great idea.

Fellow Hunters, I need your help on locating my deer posted above. The taxidermist had his business in Globe, AZ. under the name of Dan's Wildlife Creations. The taxidermist name is Dan Gonzales. So if you find any info on him on his wherabouts or his phone #, please post it so I can get back what's rightfully mine. Thank You.

Yeah, that totally suck! I hope you get your deer back! My antelope spent 2.5 years at the taxi's. I found my taxi in the yellow pages 14 years ago, he was doing it as a side business. He said one year....well he would not return my calls or the notes that I would leave at his shop! I had given up hope, but he finally called!

Very nice buck. My Dad had a taxi in Globe that disappeared for a while if I remember right he got busted for some illegal activity. He ended up getting his unfinished buck back somehow. I'll ask him what his name was maybe same guy.

That's a wortless kind of man to knowingly take ( whatever the intentions may be) someone's trophy after they put full trust in you to fulfill a lasting memory of their hunt/ trophy.

Bonecollector - Yes, that's the same story I heard as well. Rumor has it that he had illegal game in his possession. I spoke with a Ranger and he told me that they did get a search warrant for his shop but he was already outta there. He had moved way before he got raided, I guess he knew he was being scouted out. But they did get manage to get some animals out and return them to the rightful owners. So any info on the guy would be very helpful, I'd like to get my buck back.