Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

Looking for a 308

I have a younger cousin who is just getting into hunting and looking for a .308. If anyone has one they're looking to unload, let me know. I think he's got a pretty tight budget (16 year old working in fast food).

Thanks guys!

Hello i have a browning lever action BLR in great shape $475.00 i live in tucson. Curtis 520-696-0834

Look into a marlin xs7 in 308. You can pick one up in sportsmans for a good price or gunbroker for around $300. Great guns for the money. Especially for a first timer he will be happy with it.

Curtis, thanks for the offer. I think he's trying to stay under $300. Coueser4, good idea. I've heard good things about those rifles too. I'll have him look into it.

How about a Remington 7600 pump in 30-06, Simmons scope, has some wear but shoots under 2" with the cheap Remington green box. $250. Let me know if you you want some pics.

Skip.

For some reason he's stuck on a .308. Not sure why. Thanks for the offers though guys. I'll keep looking.

Cause .308 is the best rd ever! What other gun can shoot a 110 gn bullet or a 220 gn bullet with good results? You can handload .308 to be lethal at 1000 yds or load it down for fun enjoyable shooting at the range. More bullet selection than any other caliber. More gun selection, etc etc etc. So many options.

I think you can get a Ruger American Rifle for not much more than $300 and they are supposed to be pretty nice rifles for the $$$