Sign in to follow this  
AFB

I enjoy the Discussion Forum

i'm new to this forum, and i just want to say what a outstanding website. I love reading the discussion forum. I love coues deer hunting, I was born and raised in Tucson. I'm really going to keep a close eye on your website for the next eleven months. Our unit and I are currently deployed in Sunny Iraq. i'll be missing out on this fall's hunting season, and my family and your website will help keep my mind occupied. Amanda keep up the good work! and fellas goodluck with this years draw, and keep up with the great discussions.

AB

Guest Ernesto C

AFB,welcome to this wonderfull site and we are happy to have you here,if you have any hunting story,picture or something you want to share with us we are all ears. And you are correct,Amanda did and is doing a great job with this site,I'll never get tired of saying "thanks Amanda".

We thank you for serving this beatifull country and for what you are doing for us here,may the Lord bless you always.Once againd :) welcome :)

Thanks......Ernesto C.

I agree with Ernesto, and THANK YOU AND ALL OUR TROOPS FOR WHAT YOU GUYS DO EVERY DAY.

Glad to have you join us. And proud of you for doing what you are doing for us and this world at this time in your life. May god bless you and keep you safe. We look forward to the return of our troops, But know you are needed to free the people of Iraq.

AFB,

You are covered in prayer.

Psalm 34:11

Mike

AFB,

Psalm 34:11 is good, yet I meant to give you 34:7.

Mike

i'm new to this forum, and i just want to say what a outstanding website. I love reading the discussion forum. I love coues deer hunting, I was born and raised in Tucson. I'm really going to keep a close eye on your website for the next eleven months. Our unit and I are currently deployed in Sunny Iraq. i'll be missing out on this fall's hunting season, and my family and your website will help keep my mind occupied. Amanda keep up the good work! and fellas goodluck with this years draw, and keep up with the great discussions.

AB

I'll let the guys know over here, that everyone on this Forum supports us

and haves us in their prayers.

Thanks, Andy B.

Guest Ernesto C

Amen to psalm 34:7,34:11 and whole psalm 23 and 35 1 to 6.

Ernesto C.

AFB THANK YOU! I AM PROUD TO HAVE A FELLOW COUES HUNTER SERVING US AND OUR GREAT COUNTRY!!

"FREEDOM IS NOT FREE"

:P

AFB

Hey AFB , I am really glad to know we have some good ole Arizona boys over there. I don`t envy the job you are doing and I just wanted you to know I really appreciate it. If you get down or just want to talk send me an email anytime. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Coues addict

AFB. THANK YOU and your unit. I would bet anyone on here would be happy to start a discussion or picture posts on anything you need. I bet your missing home and hunting so fire away and all of us will do what we can to make your duty a bit easier. Hopefully I draw a premium tag and can post a 120" monster for you.......LOL..........take care........Allen Taylor...........

AFB,

Thanks for your comments. And thank you for the sacrifice you are making to serve your country. I pray for all those who have to be separated from their families and serve in the armed forces. I hope you return safely.

And I am very glad I can provide something that perhaps provides a pleasant break from your military work you have to do over in Iraq.

At the moment I have been having technical difficulties that makes it hard to update the site frequently. I have lots of stuff to post that I haven't been able too. Hopefully they are going to resolve the issue soon and I can go back to posting new items everday or every few days.

Thanks again for your comments and your service!

Amanda

that day will be like a birthday for us. when we look on here and see all the new updates.