bonecollector

Another Border agent killed

"None of us know what went down, but I'm not buying the friendly fire narrative. It just hit the news outlets too fast.

There is something not right with this. The families deserve the truth.

http://www.examiner....agent-s-death-1"

Very sad source of news. Do you know the back-ground of the examiner.com? It's kind of like Wikipedia. Virtually ANYONE can and will post stories there.

Looking at the spin in this write-up, I find it ironic reading a story like this that calls-out the 'mainstream' media for spin. If it wasn't friendly fire, I'm thinking the two other border patrol agents would be out there telling their side of the story. Unless somehow the government is keeping them quiet? Yea, right...... Conspiracy theory is amazing and sad sometimes.

S.

Might be the case Stanley, but there is something missing from the story overall. Just my opinion and not that it matters. With that said, I'll never trust the current administration occupying the WH.

Either way, it's sad for the families.

My condolences to the families involved.

That being said, it looks like this was friendly fire. Also looks like some people aren't willing to accept the truth if it was? A sad situation for sure...