bonecollector

Another Border agent killed

Just read about another agent was shot and killed early this morning and another one shot was airlifted with non life threatening injuries according to article. Prayers for the family of the fallen agent.

• Like 2

Many of our students are children of agents from the Naco station. This will be another page in a long and debated national story, but for us who live down here, it is so much more. These agents are not policy or agendas or points in national polls, they are friends and neighbors, parents spouses, and children of our communities. Please keep them in your prayers.

• Like 7

Many of our students are children of agents from the Naco station. This will be another page in a long and debated national story, but for us who live down here, it is so much more. These agents are not policy or agendas or points in national polls, they are friends and neighbors, parents spouses, and children of our communities. Please keep them in your prayers.

Good way to put it.......prayers for our people putting their lives on the line down there. Yep right here on American soil..................

We are the only country who cannot seal our border simply because "the worthless Goverment" doesn't want to. Prayers go out for the victims and their families.

• Like 2

Actually, there are many countries in the world who don't have sealed borders.

Truly sad situation for the agent, family, and friends.

S.

:(

I can only imagine how the family is doing. How many more of these is it going to take to get the government to start taking some action?

Actually, there are many countries in the world who don't have sealed borders.

Truly sad situation for the agent, family, and friends.

S.

:(

"simply because our Goverment doesn't want too" retains to the only country comment not the actual containment issue.

Agent Ivie out of the Terry BP station... word is it was F&F guns as well...

God Bless... This agent and his family lived down the street from my sister and my brother in law is agent... This is such sad story... People need to realize that they agents are not being killed because of human trafficking it is drug trafficking... I sure hope just is done this time...

J-