Ok, I'm watching. WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!!! Is this story time or a debate? No TelePrompTer and he's all over the map. Mitt's looking good.

I don't know but I was taught to look someone in the eye when they are talking to you! Guess our President didn't have the same up bringing!!! OH YEAH I forgot he wasn't born in America!!!!

dang! Our President is such a Coward!!! He cant even look Romney in the Face!!! Potential Voters is this the President you want AGAIN!!! for the Next 4 ears cause I don't!!! Spineless!!! Looks Like a Sad puppy!!

• Like 2

Obama is like a slinky.

Not really useful for anything, but fun to push down a flight of stairs.

• Like 3

Obama is going down faster than Barney Franks trousers at a Village People concert.

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure my blood pressure rises to unsafe levels watching Barry speak.

+1

It's going to be midnight before I settle down! Lol!!

Did Obama say that under his term he created 23 million new jobs? Total bs.

I don't know if closed captioning has a typo or not but that's what I read while watching the show

At least mitt showed that the amount of people on food stamps has doubled during obama term, again Obama squirmed cuz he knows that's a fact!

Your entitled to your own airplane and your own house but not your own facts.

Mitt, from the top rope.....!

Great debate!

When does Rush, Hannity or Oreily get a turn as moderator?

That was a clear knockout. Even Yahoo is admitting it.

Mitt did great being concise and clear in each of his points and personalized his deliveries. This is all ton top of kicking his obamas trash around the floor. I hope a good @#$ woopin' is covered in Obamacare haha

One of my favorite quotes tonight......If the secret service really wanted to protect Obama they should have pulled him off the stage, because he just received a severe beating.

I hate political discussions - one of my wifes freinds - female - i love my president - obammas right - please vote for him agin!

made me want to PUKE - i 'm just better off not saying anything - Anyone with 1/2 a brain can see this baffon iis killing our country and could care less -

America can not endure 4 more yrs of the lies and deciet from this clown, who wants to be our KING