Sign in to follow this  
crazyaboutcoues

Score

110+ all day. Need a better pic of the junk on his left side- then it could be 120 class for sure!!!

I think he's close to 110, but not quite there. Below average mass where it counts, and short brows, but great frame.

Scooter, I don't see the junk you're talking about.

Great G2s and good main beams and decent width, 105" give or take a few inches. :) Great buck. I'm getting really antsy for the rifle hunts...

Could that be the same buck that you asked if it was a mule deer or a coues. kinda of look simmiler. Great buck either way. I think right around 110 gross.

Over 110.

I think he's close to 110, but not quite there. Below average mass where it counts, and short brows, but great frame.

Scooter, I don't see the junk you're talking about.

I thought there looked like something between the G2 and 3 on the left side in the second pic... Could just be a piece of velvet or something.

I think what he lacks in mass can be made up for in the spread... I have no real experience scoring coues, but that looks like a pretty wide deer.

I thought there looked like something between the G2 and 3 on the left side in the second pic... Could just be a piece of velvet or something.

I see what you are talking about, but I think it's just the velvet and the light playing tricks with it. He is a pretty wide deer, but they always look more impressive from behind. I put him at about 16" or so inside.