desertsheep

Wall tent

I have a Montana canvas 10' x 12' with 6 ft wall. The floor is sewn in. I have all the poles and ropes & stakes.

Would sale for $ 600.00

you can send me a e-mail at couesj@ cox.net

Now I know what picture your talking about. Yes that picture was taken in 27. No I didnt kill a elk. Every year me and my dad make a trip somewhere to ride are horse's and mule's to try and find shed's. A couple of years ago we ventured into 27 and found a few sheds and 1 head.

hey Jason, is there a stove vent in that tent? what condition is it in? Very interested, JIM>

Jim, it does not have a stove vent. I was told Davis tent could put one in at a minimal cost. It is in good shape. I 've had it for two years and have never even used it. I bought it from another outfitter friend that was getting out of the buisness. I have set it up though.

Jason

Not interested in the tent but will vouch for its durability. I have the 12 x 17 Montana canvas with two screen doors. No floor or stove jack. I put down a tarp for the floor and indoor / outdoor carpet over that. I have the quik kamp frame and it has withstood heavy snows. I have a friend who bought a bargain canvas tent, saved a couple of hundred, what a pile. Poles broke and the tent leaks badly. I have had to cut about six inches off the legs and shortened the rafters by two inches on each side because of shrinkage but the quality of the canvas, stitching, durability and weatherproofing is exceptional. Paid $1200 eight years ago.

$600 is a good deal.

COOSEFAN has first dibs, but if he doesn't want it I'll take it.

I appreciate that BASS! I won't be able to come up with the cash until later this week, AZGFD is in the process of taking what money I do have for this years labels, and my "loan officer" is in Alaska right now, so for Jason to get the sale sooner........have at it! I appreciate your courtesy! P.S. if you end up not wanting it later, I will buy it. Thanks agian, JIM>

did this tent ever sale

Thats what I would like to know?