Wish I could watch! I'm sure Bidens giving his standard performance! The WH is going to have to do damage control after Biden opens his mouth.

The moderator is a friend of Obama's, they attended her wedding. She keeps interrupting Ryan, and lets Biden ramble on.

And your surprised?

When was the last time the moderator wasn't a Lib? I'm sure there been one

Biden is an arrogant wind bag. He fits right in with Obama. Couldnt have been more rude and interuptive. But I would say he won. As much as I hate to admit it...

• Like 1

I'm a very conservative voter. My take is that Biden was an old wind bag who kept interrupting, Ryan came across as more polite than he should have. In the end it was only a slight debate edge to Ryan, no real swing either way. Ryan left way to much un said. Biden didn't win anything = a close match in debate. Ryan wins in substance but didn't hammer enough. Biden was a snorting, laughing, sneering goof. Ryan was collected and polite... to polite.

Just looked at the electoral vote map again and it pisses me off that 3 states are basically controlling a majority of the election and those same three states would never even think about voting for the best candidate, only for the democrat. It takes the rest of us normal thinking states to try to counterbalance the 3 states. That is messed up!! Anybody know why ohio and pennsylvania are always undecided on who they vote for? Seems we need those two plus florida to win.

By the way Biden is a fool. He says Iran cant make a weapon to put a nuke on so we shouldnt worry? Is he crazy??? It would take no time at all for them to weaponize a nuke.

This is what really annoyes me. You look on every news outlet and they say that it was a split or that it did neither good nor bad for either campaign. Further more everyone admits that Biden was an jerk the entire debate........ Then you go to NBC and this is their take (I copied it from MSNBC)

"Biden won the debate, but it was a qualified victory. He energized Democrats who had been down in the dumps since the president’s supine performance, but he also energized Republicans who found him rude and dishonest. Swing voters might have been turned off, too. But it probably doesn’t matter since they’re going to vote for the top of the ticket."

No wonder NBC is tanking as a network....when you have crap like this that is being reported. I hope they tank completly.

BTW the Washington Post is reporting Romney picked up a 7pt lead now in Florida based upon their new polling....I bet they hated writing that haha

BTW the Washington Post is reporting Romney picked up a 7pt lead now in Florida based upon their new polling....I bet they hated writing that haha

Pray that's its an accurate poll!!!

Is there anyone with half a brain that takes Biden serious? He's on the ticket because he's not smart enough to figure out what brack is really doing. He's just along for the ride.