Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Need source for Mexico topo maps

They do exist.

My cousin works in a government office in Hermosillo where they distribute them. She got me one for my grand fathers farm. They are relatively inexpensive. What area and size do you need?

They do exist.

My cousin works in a government office in Hermosillo where they distribute them. She got me one for my grand fathers farm. They are relatively inexpensive. What area and size do you need?

I'll send you a PM.

They do exist.

I'm interested as well. PM coming.

Hey guys,

I would be happy to help anyone who needs a topo map of Sonora, Mex. I will contact my cousin today and find out what information she needs. Hopefully you all are in not to much of a hurry. She will be coming up the first weekend of November.

More D

That will be fine. I'll be passing through Tucson in November to hunt WT in 36B, maybe we can meet up on my way down or back. Either way we will work something out.

They do exist! I just don't know the extent of their existance or how to get them. I was scouting a ranch this past spring and low and behold the rancher had a large framed topo of the area with all his roads, pastures, and water tanks clearly marked. I took a picture of it to print and have used it to outline the boundaries on google earth. Can't even begin to say how helpful it has been to help scout and learn the ranch without even being there. In 7 years of hunting Mexico I've never seen it before.

Years ago, I was able to find topos for the northern parts of Chihuahua and Sonora at Tucson Map and Flag. I haven't looked lately, so I have no idea if they still stock them.