Becker

COUESwhitetail.com or ELKtail.com.....

Just was wondering if this is an elk website or coues deer website.......what happened to the coues talk, pics, etc. Gettin tired of looking through all the elk posts tryin to find posts about coues.

Most of us coues fanatics are also crazy about elk. Post away, especially when Elk pictures are involved!!! I think most of us enjoy the elk posts.

I won't pretend to speak for everyone on the site but as far as I am concerned, I love to see photos of all game animals. One of the main reasons I hunt is the chance of seeing many of God's wonderful creatures regardless of whether I have been blessed with a tag to hunt them at the time.

Besides for real Coues fanatics pictures of elk, muleys, antelope, etc. are like appetizers.

Like big-game antipasto for real Coues deer crazies! As for me, keep wetting my appetite until the Coues deer photos come in.

Lee

I for one think it's cool that, even though this is a Coues site, we can all change it up and talk about hunting in general, regardless of critter type! I'm a SERIOUS COOSEFAN, but I'm also a SERIOUS ELKFAN as well, and thanks everyone for not making me go to another site to talk about, or post pics of ELK! JIM> aka. COOSE-ELKFAN!

PLEASE FOLKS, (especially you Red Rabbit) don't stop posting Elk pic's and comments. It's a great addition to this already awesome site.

I won't pretend to speak for everyone on the site but as far as I am concerned, I love to see photos of all game animals. One of the main reasons I hunt is the chance of seeing many of God's wonderful creatures regardless of whether I have been blessed with a tag to hunt them at the time.

Besides for real Coues fanatics pictures of elk, muleys, antelope, etc. are like appetizers.

Like big-game antipasto for real Coues deer crazies! As for me, keep wetting my appetite until the Coues deer photos come in.

Lee

well said! Part of the reason i joined this site was because it talked about all types of hunting, and had great pictures of all types of animals on it! Keep the bull pictures coming!

Becker,

Do you use the "View New Posts" button? It will list new posts along with their titles. I think people are pretty good about labelling things so you can tell what's in them without opening the thread. If it says "Kachina Bulls in Velvet" or "awesome elk pics" you don't have to open the thread.

The view new posts link is in the upper right side of the forum. If you need help with that, let me know.

Amanda

well said Amanda.. if you don't like reading about ALL types of hunts, then don't read them! This is a hunting site, not just a coues deer site. Granted, most of the topics are about coues deer ar coues deer hunting, but that doesn't mean that everything HAS to be a coues deer topic. I like reading about everyone's summer fishing trips and scouting trips, the first dove hunts of the season, the results of everyone's tags from the fall hunts.. no matter what the species, elk photos, goat photos, and so on.... I'm the first one to admit that I enjoy posting topics with pics on here that aren't related to coues deer hunting at all ( African safari hunting, Mearns quail hunting, Mt. hiking, etc..). But hey, thats because I don't get to coues deer hunt nearly as much as I would like to. Once a year if I'm lucky. If that was all we were to post on, MAN would there be some boring times had on here in between hunting seasons!