Sign in to follow this  
CRB

its here

I recieved my deer tag in the mail today has anybody else recieved there tags yet

I got somebody else's tag. Apparently we have the same last name. Its the postal workers fault not game and fish, cause the address isn't mine. I got on mapquest to locate Ernest's address so tomarrow i'll play postman and deliver the tag. I would want somebody to do that for me. These deer tags are getting rare to come by anymore.

Maybe Ernest has my tag and we could switch. If only he knew I drew a December tag

Got mine too.... :D Thats kinda scary that BUCKSHOT got someone elses tag. Good ol Tenn. folks just a half butt doin there job :P

I got a letter from G&F in the mail.

I opened it and it said...

THANKS FOR THE $20

SUCKER!

Got my tag Sat. (34A Dec WT) and the wife got her tag (12A East late hunt) today.

I got my 32 tag today, With all the department mess-ups I was paranoid that they were going to call and say nope we messed up you didn't really draw anything.

mine was in the mail box when i got home from work on saturday and it was correct so woohoo i'll be in 32 come october :P

i got mine but fortunately, they did something right and sent me a november 36b tag, i was hoping they would spell november like this D_E_C_E_M_B_E_R but i was wrong, dang!