CRB

unit 31 massive palmation

well a friend of mine just gave me a shed that his brother who works for the forest service found on mount Graham this thing is awesome im having trouble resizing it im going to put this pic for now but if i can e-mail someone to help me post some good pictures youll be amazed i garauntee it

post-861-1154499421.jpg

I met a old timer that lives at the base of Mt Graham that has been hunting there all of his life. He showed me some of the coues he has shot, all of them had that same type of palmation. They were all huge also, and would easily score over 100. He told me that he had shot alot of them just like the ones on his wall. There must be an area in there with the same genes. David

Sweet!! Big Mass!!

You can email me the pictures. I have some software to resize pictures. coueselk@aol.com

i sent a couple of pictures thanks danny

Here comes some more views.

post-19-1154579905.jpg

And another pic.

post-19-1154580049.jpg

This one was a little blurry. I tried to enhance it a bit to make it a little better.

post-19-1154580378.jpg

Holy cra........That is way cool!!! Had it been in two peices and then glued back together? Or just glued to reinforce the weak spot? Or is that even glue? Looks hollowed out by a rabbit/squirrel or something....who cares....that is awesome! Thanks, JIM>

Holy cra........That is way cool!!! Had it been in two peices and then glued back together? Or just glued to reinforce the weak spot? Or is that even glue? Looks hollowed out by a rabbit/squirrel or something....who cares....that is awesome! Thanks, JIM>

yeah it was in two pieces and glued back together it was found in a stream i think the water hollowed it out