gaps

Coues Whitetail Store Black Friday?

Maybe cyber Monday would be more fitting for the CW Store, since it is online? Maybe free shipping, free xyz with purchase, or 10% off etc.....just an idea but i know that at the end of the day it is still a business, and a small local business....which I would love to support!!!!

great to hear Amanda, I could really use a Jim White pan head and just need a little something to push me over the edge!

Ok, I am running a sale now to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of CouesWhitetail.com! On Dec 23 CouesWhitetail.com will turn 10 years old! To help celebrate you can get 10% in the CW store....you must use coupon code CouesWhitetail when you check out to get the discount. Sale will end Dec 20, so move quickly!

Amanda, This is great to hear! I have been hunting since last thursday and just saw this. I will be going through Globe tomorrow to continue my hunt, is there any way that I can purchase the Jim White pan head and pick it up on my way through? It may be a long shot but I thought I would ask! And thanks for the Anniversary Sale!

Just tried to PM Amanda and it says she cannot receive any new messages. Any other way to contact her?