jmwarren65

Less Than A Week Until Late Bull Season Opens....

Not even a debate. Good luck on your hunt I'm already packed and ready to go. Monday can't come fast enough then off to elk heaven.

Heading out tuesday morning can't wait. I'm broke as heck and have no work, but i'm hunting elk!!

GOT MY DECORATIONS UP TODAY PACKED MY BACKPACK AND GOING SCOUTING TMRW, THEN LEAVING EARLY THURS MORNING FOR 6A BABY THE WIFES HAPPY IM HAPPY. HOPEFULLY ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME ELK TAMALES THESE HOLIDAYS GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAPPY HUNTING

Unfortunately I cant leave till thursday morning, and then have to endoor a 480 mile drive in my 1977 ford pulling a tent trailor. It's going to be a long day with no scouting but the reward will be great when I wake up in unit 6A and begin my search for a Bull Elk. Fortunitely I get to spend the entire hunt and im certain I will need it due to the lack of time to scout but its all good as long as im hunting. Good luck everyone.

Thesteeleboy.

If you want a warm meal and some one to say hi to call me when you drive bye munds park. I will be heading up tomorrow and scouting all week. A friend of 6a is a friend of mine.

• Like 2