DesertBull

Michigan tells Unions to back off

Suspended?? Are you kidding me? These guys put everyone in the plant at risk, everyone who drives one of the cars they built at risk, put every individual they passed on the way back to the plant at risk and they only get suspended???

Welcome to the world of the unionized work force. To be fair, not all unions are this way, just the majority and especially the big ones.

Desert Bull,

that just re-enforces what I said. No personal experience just what the media tells you and what you have been told to believe. What are those videos supposed to do? Let me know that there are bad people doing bad things in the world. I don't have enough time in the day to post anti-worker crap that corporations pull. I will just say this last thing. The only thing that posting crap like this does on a hunting forum does is divide the hunting community. I will never convince you that unions as a whole are good for the working people, and you will never convince me to work scab. I hate like heck the policies of far left Democrates and i hate just as much policies of the far right. The whole problem with our country now is there is no middle ground. If you don't agree with me then I hate you attitude, and if you don't agree with me you are wrong.

sorry to ruffle so many feathers.

• Like 1

IMO Unions did have a purpose and but today they have created an artificial middle-class... I hate to say it but someone pushing a broom shouldn't get $20-$30 an hour... It just doesn't make sense and it pushes up the prices of everything..

• Like 1

I agree. But here we go again. Pleeeeease let me know where someone gets 20 bucks an hour for sweeping cause I would love to put in an application.

• Like 1

Look up the average wage of a GM assembly line worker.

Hawk eye I said from the beginning that its not the workers that are the problem it's leaders. The leaders don't want you to be able to vote in secret. That's wrong.

I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a cousin of a guy. I did all of my contracting work for the mines all over Arizona and I call B.S. There is not one guy that his sole job is cleaning up that gets 20 bucks an hour, I had over 20 electricians working at the mines and they were getting 20 bucks an hour and I was paying them more than the mine electricians.

IMO Unions did have a purpose and but today they have created an artificial middle-class... I hate to say it but someone pushing a broom shouldn't get $20-$30 an hour... It just doesn't make sense and it pushes up the prices of everything..

Unions aside, I have little doubt that Obama will have minimum wage between $20 - $30 per hour by the end of this term.

That is why I said stick around long enough get your pay raise and you will get there... It is hard to put a value on work, because I have no doubt that someone busts there butt harder than I do and gets paid less but there is some truth to the work smarter not harder statement.. But at the end of the day it is about choice... I am independent so I could pretty much care less but those that are saying they want a choice for unions are interested in pro-choice... I know I know I shouldn't have gone there but it is true...