Sign in to follow this  
BASS

More Muleys

There was a video I did up of the small herd of bucks this guy was running with, but I can't get it to work online. :blink: Photobucket just gave the opening scene, and played the music, but nothing else, and the site says it's too big to load here. I'm going to try google vids, and see if that will work, but in the mean time here are a couple stills of him.

muley2.jpg

muley.jpg

But that wasn't specific enough! :D J/K!

Nice video!! Thanks for sharing!

Ron

Tell you what, you tell me the location of your established salt, and I'll give you the local of this herd. :D

Cool vid :D

Good looking muley, nice and wide. Thanks BASS.

Was there six bucks total in this group. I can not get the video to play for some reason. BUt i know a spot that has six bucks running together for the last two years in that unit. They run from one little drainage to the next every time i come across them.

Was there six bucks total in this group. I can not get the video to play for some reason. BUt i know a spot that has six bucks running together for the last two years in that unit. They run from one little drainage to the next every time i come across them.

There was a total of five deer in this herd. Four buck, one large one (in the photos above) two nice sized bucks, and a smaller fork. They were running with either a very young buck with little or no antlers, or a doe. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same animals or not, I'll PM you later to find out more.

-Kenny

That was pretty cool BASS, almost makes me want to hunt them big dummies

I know! The adrenalin dump from being that close (+/- 40 yards) to that many buck was too much. But after watching the video over and over that night, then opening my phone and seeing the 90" coues I have on the background gave me the same feeling. There is something about these whitetail.... :D

Hey BASS, I know where those deer are at, The little onw is a very little buck, just a little bigger than a button. That big one was nice last year and looks like he will be good this year.

Hey BASS, I know where those deer are at, The little onw is a very little buck, just a little bigger than a button. That big one was nice last year and looks like he will be good this year.

I figured that it might be a very young buck, just because it seemed strange that there be that many bucks, then only one doe.

Yea I know a spot that I try to hunt every year on opening week. If you see a Yamaha Grizzly locked up to a tree you might be near me. :ph34r:

Bass, I am 90% sure i know those bucks, especially the big one. i missed him at 25 yards with a thunderhead 125 on opening morning last year. he is huge. i was up there on sunday and saw a herd of 4, but not the big one. anyway, if we are talking about the same group, great, and if we are not, even better. i cant wait for sept. 1. also, i was lucky enough to draw a 6a carp rifle tag, so asuming he survives archery season again, i might get another chance at him. cool video.

next time i go look for them, i will be sure to take my video camera so we can compare.

twoguns

Bass, I am 90% sure i know those bucks, especially the big one. i missed him at 25 yards with a thunderhead 125 on opening morning last year. he is huge. i was up there on sunday and saw a herd of 4, but not the big one. anyway, if we are talking about the same group, great, and if we are not, even better. i cant wait for sept. 1. also, i was lucky enough to draw a 6a carp rifle tag, so asuming he survives archery season again, i might get another chance at him. cool video.

next time i go look for them, i will be sure to take my video camera so we can compare.

twoguns

Ahhhh so he's in 6A hmmmmmmm never been there !