Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Wishes

Peg and I would like to take this time to wish each of our cwt members and their families a Safe & Happy Holidays. Those who have lost loved ones this past year our thoughts and prayers are with all of you thru this time of year where family and friends normally get together. May this next year be one full of good health and happiness.

We are blessed to have so many friends here on cwt and just wanted to say thank you for all your stories and pictures you have shared with us here. Thanks to all those who came to our CWT Christmas Party last year and we wished we could have done it again this year but our busy schedule wouldn't allow it. It's still not to late for someone to step up and have one. ;)

Here's a picture of last year's x-mas get-together.

post-1903-0-33347200-1355503109_thumb.jpg

From our house to yours Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

• Like 1

You are a class act TJ! It's members like you who have stuck with this site through the years, that continue to make it what it is. Happy holidays to you and your family.

John

That was a good time! I am sorry you guys can't host it again this year, it was so nice hanging out by the fire in your yard with all the Christmas decorations!

If anyone wants to host a CW Christmas party or any other type of party for that matter, please let me know. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Thanks again TJ and Peg for your great hospitality last year!

From all accounts it sounded like a great party, sorry I could not attend. I was very bummed my schedule would not allow my presence to be known. LOL Merry Christmas to all. A special Merry Christmas to you and Peg.