Sign in to follow this  
eric

Anyone out there wanna go practice for bowhunting

My hunting partners drew the kaibab rifle hunt and have decided to guide up. That means no bowhunting with them at least until january. anyway anyone up for some shooting practice?

My son and I go to Ben Avery on Fridays. Usually not crowded then. We might be there this Friday mid morning.

What's the deal there? I think the last time I went there it was $7 at the gate (honor system) and that got you the 3d course and the range. Is it still like that? I think it would be fun to have a CWT.com meet. Who knows, I might stop by Friday morning, I need to work some stuff out with my bow. :D

Usually you need to check in at the main shooting range. Pay 5 bucks and sign in. Keep your receipt with you.

Oh, after re-reading your post you said you go to ben avery, I was thinking about Usery Pass :ph34r: Sorry for the confusion. B)

Bass- Usery pass is still the same, except most days they have someone there to take your money. It is $5 per person for the archery range.

If anyone would like to go to Usery Pass, I'm usually there every Sunday early morning or Friday afternoons.

Friday evenings or weekends at Avery could work for me if your looking for someone to shoot with let me know.

Dave