Sign in to follow this  
gonehuntin

WTB AR-15

Prices are Insane right now! The days of buying an AR for $600-$800 are probalby over, at liest for a while.

Prices are Insane right now! The days of buying an AR for $600-$800 are probalby over, at liest for a while.

I tip my hat to Sportsmans. I was down there on Friday when they were selling their shipment of about 30 they had gotten in. Price didn't appear to be much different then they were a month ago. Can't say the same for most other retailers, especially a lot of the smaller guys.

I watched a guy who knew nothing about AR's buy one at Shooters World. A SW M&P15 for 2200 bucks. He got ripped!

Be careful paying up guys. There's a lot of chatter from the MSM now, but the public's attention can only be held on this tragedy for so long and once it dies out, there will be a lot of resistance to new gun control. Even Dem Senator Joe Manchin from W. VA. is backpedling on his "supportive" statements on gun control of a few days ago. S&W stock and Ruger stock dropped a bunch yesterday on the hysteria and today after some reflection the stocks have gained back most of what they lost. Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more! The rage and hysteria will fade and prices will come down again.

Be careful paying up guys. There's a lot of chatter from the MSM now, but the public's attention can only be held on this tragedy for so long and once it dies out, there will be a lot of resistance to new gun control. Even Dem Senator Joe Manchin from W. VA. is backpedling on his "supportive" statements on gun control of a few days ago. S&W stock and Ruger stock dropped a bunch yesterday on the hysteria and today after some reflection the stocks have gained back most of what they lost. Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more! The rage and hysteria will fade and prices will come down again.

+++1