Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyc

Dec 2012 36B rifle tags filled Video added.

Thanks to the "GreeneMachine" I finally got the video up...... Check it out......

Congrats on your bucks!

Thanks for all the kind words. I can't stop watching that video. Thanks Jay for shooting it. not bad quality considering he was about a 1000 yards away.

Congratulations on a couple of dang nice bucks. Nice video and I don't blame you for watching it over and over again....always great to relive the hunt.

Congratulations on a couple of dang nice bucks. Nice video and I don't blame you for watching it over and over again....always great to relive the hunt.

That's how I feel. I started watching it on my phone because my wife and daughter were taking sooooo much smack about how many times I've watched it. Just can't get enough...

Congratulations on your deer! What a memorable hunt!

Congratulations on your deer! What a memorable hunt!

Thank you. It really was.... is.

Greedy job Jimmy and Joey. It was a fun hunt other then spending 2 days in a hurricane!

Wouldn't of been able to be there for my sons first coues deer without the help of Casey and Jim. Thanks to both.

I do a lot of videography for high school and middle school sports, have done it for years and am very calm, cool and collected at it, and the footage always turns out very well.... and have taken the video camera many times on hunts with friends and family, and STILL haven't got it on tape, lol. Seems like at the moment it's like "DEER!" and everything else leaves my head. Even from a thousand yards, you got it on tape and you have it forever now. Awesome job! :D

I do a lot of videography for high school and middle school sports, have done it for years and am very calm, cool and collected at it, and the footage always turns out very well.... and have taken the video camera many times on hunts with friends and family, and STILL haven't got it on tape, lol. Seems like at the moment it's like "DEER!" and everything else leaves my head. Even from a thousand yards, you got it on tape and you have it forever now. Awesome job! :D

I didn't know it was being taped until after the shot. My buddy Sheldon said look back and wave at Jay. I asked Why? He said he got the whole thing on tape. I was super excited to say the least.

It really was awesome. What made it better, my son harvested his first big game animal a couple days before. He got a really nice white tail. It was an awesome experience.