Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

awesome Mule Deer photo

This photo was taken by Steve Cheuvront who is an avid hunter and supporter of the AZ Deer Association. He showed me some of photos of deer the other day and I just love this one. I forgot exactly where he said he took the photo, but just happened to see the deer while driving down a road and he stopped and worked his way into them and clicked the photo.

cheuvront-MD-bucks.jpg

That's an awesome pic Amanda! It almost looks like one of those 'double mirror' kind of effects, where clones of the image kind of go on & on.....

Looks like the biggest one might be hidden on the left.

Thanks for sharing!

S.

:rolleyes:

Guest Ernesto C

Wow!! I bet some body will say "I'll better quit smoking/drinking this stuff" I'm seeing to many deer or a deer with 3 heads?? :D

If is not a trick I'll say there is four bucks in there and the 3rd and 4th buck are wall hangers. I'm having a hard time trying to decide if there are four or five bucks in there;any way there are two really good bucks.

I wonder how old is this picture? those deer have their antlers fully develop and ready to rub their velvet. :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting this picture Amanda and please keep them coming and also thanks to Steve for sharing this great and unusual picture.

God bless you all. :D

Ernesto C.

Looks to me like 4 bucks. The two 'buster' bucks are in the back. Awesome pic! The finest art is found in nature. If an artist concieved of, and painted that image, it would fall into the catagory of 'not believable'.

Thanks for the post.

Mike

Good pointS Rembrant!

Beautiful!

:rolleyes:

Guest Steve Cheuvront

Amanda,

It seems like the deer nuts, like the photo!

I took this photo in the southern part of 13B.

Like many of my photo's, I didn't know I had it

until I got home and went thru the slides.

I'm glad to share, enjoy.

Steve

Guest Guest

Steve, fantastic picture. Thanks for posting your hard work, keep the pictures coming. How about posting a few coues????????..........thanks........Allen Taylor......