bowhuntaz1

My first Javelina

I saw a bear skull once that had been boiled with the fixed blade broadhead in it. It was really cool! There were four perfect blade openings with a hole in the middle at the top of the skull. As another posted commented, you should think about boiling yours with the broadhead in.

Why do you say the blades did not open? Was the yellow band off? I just ask because a lot of people think the blades dont open on the swhacker when in reality they did but they dont lock open. They will go back closed if they dont exit the animal or even if they do exit they can go back closed. They still work as they should while the arrow is moving forward.

Nice job. Congrats.

You should boil the skull out with the arrow still in it. Would be pretty neat.

Brian

Or simply put the arrow back into its spot when it is done. Did that on my face-shot bear and it is pretty interesting to look at with a 5 inch shaft sticking out where the bear whacked it off.

Nice job. Congrats.

You should boil the skull out with the arrow still in it. Would be pretty neat.

Brian

Or simply put the arrow back into its spot when it is done. Did that on my face-shot bear and it is pretty interesting to look at with a 5 inch shaft sticking out where the bear whacked it off.

5" shaft, Bear whacked it off . . . Oh boy not sure just how far to take this. I will just leave it at that.

But hey I have seen some cool boiled skulls with broadhead holes in them, but never a bear. Kidso you got a set of brass ones for sure.