Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Bill Quimby

I attended the Wildlife for Tomorrow banquet on Friday night, and was fortunate to get to shake Bill Quimby's hand and congratulate him after he received the honor of being inducted into the AZ G&F Hall of Fame. His acceptance speech was as anyone would expect; eloquent with props given to his time in AZ and kudos to his family.

I'm glad I got a chance to congratulate you in person Bill. A true honor.....

S.

:angry:

Congratulation Mr. Quimby that is some honor there. I wish I could have congratulated you in person but this will have to do.

Very nice Bill, congratulations.

Congrats Bill, it's an honor to have you here on Coueswhitetail.com :angry:

Guest Ernesto C

Stanley,some day I wish to have the same honor you had.Congratulations to the both of you on such great event of your lifes.

Ernesto C

Stanley,some day I wish to have the same honor you had.Congratulations to the both of you on such great event of your lifes.

Ernesto C

Stanley, Ernesto, all.

The honor was mine. As I've said many times, I envy those of you who are younger and have years of experiences still ahead of you.

Bill Quimby

No sir Bill, the honor was mine. You're too humble. The years of experience we younger ones (I'm not THAT young...) have ahead of us are worth nothing if we can't hear and understand & learn from the experiences of those who have gone before. Though you may envy the younger crowd, I know the majority of us envy you.

Sincerely,

S.

:angry:

No sir Bill, the honor was mine. You're too humble. The years of experience we younger ones (I'm not THAT young...) have ahead of us are worth nothing if we can't hear and understand & learn from the experiences of those who have gone before. Though you may envy the younger crowd, I know the majority of us envy you. Sincerely, S. :lol:

You shouldn't envy an old man. You'll understand why when the sand gets low in the top half of your personal hourglass. :)

Bill Quimby