Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Feeding the Frenzy - Story update

It has been years since I pulled a string on a bow so do not have the confidence in an early archery hunt, but we have been getting my son cole lined up with a good bow and he has gottenn pretty dang good with it....well at least shooting at a target. He is going to hunt turkey this spring with his bow and maybe we can get in on this buck early hunt in august.

The hunts we have been in there it was the October hunt. Rain, snow and lack of toughness have caused me to have really bad luck trying to find this guy, hopefully we can at least see him before he meets up with bad health.

We have many pictures of this buck at night time as well in two different locations that are in the same general area.

Going in to check trail cams here in a couple of weeks, maybe we have more pictures of him......can't wait.

Good luck. Would love to see kill pics of that giant. You should get some replicas made of those sheds. My first thought on this buck was deformation but seeing the 2 sheds its awesome to see some awesome genetics.