Sign in to follow this  
CRB

massive shed

post-861-1157046579_thumb.jpghere is a shed that was brought to me from the res upper black river area strictly whitetail in that particular spot any thoughts on this

post-861-1157046579_thumb.jpghere is a shed that was brought to me from the res upper black river area strictly whitetail in that particular spot any thoughts on this

Yeah, That thing is a pig!!! I am planning on camping out at the res DGF office this year to get a January tag. I hope I find one like that...only with the otherside and a body

just scored this bad boy at 62 1\2 '' WOW

just scored this bad boy at 62 1\2 '' WOW

could you post the measurements?

Guest Ernesto C

Huummm, I dont know..............the lack of length of the eyeguard.......................I will need to see more pictures from different angles. That pictures does not show the mass very well................Are you sure it belongs to a coues and not a muley?

Ernesto C

Those pictures show nothing compared to the one on e-bay with the kid holding it.

Post that one CRB

Dan

Huummm, I dont know..............the lack of length of the eyeguard.......................I will need to see more pictures from different angles. That pictures does not show the mass very well................Are you sure it belongs to a coues and not a muley?

Ernesto C

hey ernesto the guy that brought me this shed swears by it i said the same dang thing he just gave it to me so i really dont know for sure it has a lot of small characteristics of white tail but the size makes me think a funky muley

post-861-1157083665_thumb.jpg

post-861-1157083938.jpg

here is the other one i ended this listing by the way until i talk with this guy some more

looks like he might end up in this pile then he wont be so bigpost-861-1157120070_thumb.jpg

Looks muley to me. Cool shed though.

i appreciate everyones opinion that is the same thing i said when i got it

Looks whitetail to me, the brow tine is a little short, but everythings coming off the main beam, not like muley where it forks out.