out2hunt

Results!!!!

LOL Someone gets me every year! Good Luck as I put in by money order and am chomping at the bit to find out SOMETHING!

LOL Someone gets me every year! Good Luck as I put in by money order and am chomping at the bit to find out SOMETHING!
If everybody used money orders we would probably have results by now
  • Like 1

If everybody used money orders we would probably have results by now

Especially if they added a slot for our email address on the application, then a notification is automatically generated whether you were drawn or not. I think it would add dimension to this whole ordeal if they sent you the number you drew in the draft. Then created a site we could access during the draw so we could watch it all go down. That site would probably crash though due to everyone viewing at the same time. Ideas for a better tomorrow!

I like the NM system, they email me to tell me what i got.

• Like 1

I heard from a VERY VERY reliable source that the results are going to post tonight between 1 am and 3 am. They will then close and come up every night during these times. This will be the only way to get results until they arrive in the mail. Good luck in finding out and remember that this is definately the pattern that will be used.

Yes and their using double secret hunter id numbers that were randomly assigned by the commissioners and are only available if you contact the right Secretary and give her the password . The Secretary is on vacation till April26th.

• Like 1

It's fairly cheap to build an app that sends out a text/email notification: Successful: Elk Hunt #3001 Tag: #1. We would provide the email address or cell phone number as part of the application process.

that means the phone will be busy between 1 and 3 am better set your alarm,early bird gets the worm.if this is true.

So was anyone able to get results last night? I cannot believe anyone took my post serious at all...just to clarify it is a joke. I had quite a laugh this morning when I saw a couple people actually wanting to believe it! Its just so hilarious how impatient we are so I couldnt resist....best of luck.

• Like 1

So was anyone able to get results last night? I cannot believe anyone took my post serious at all...just to clarify it is a joke. I had quite a laugh this morning when I saw a couple people actually wanting to believe it! Its just so hilarious how impatient we are so I couldnt resist....best of luck.

I just woke up and read this after a long night of calling the G&F. This is a sick joke. And now tonight I have to stay up all night waiting for the Easter Bunny. I think this is the year I finally catch him, sneaky bugger.

• Like 1