bowsniper

Opening Day Success!!

No you are not. I think our success rate is about 4-6 % year in and year out. just stay with it and good things will happen. 281... Dan I left in 99. I cannot picture you. did you ever work on any of the jobs I was on? mike

Yeah, I know. The two sharpest arrows are patience and persistence. I actually had a great season, even w/out taking one. Saw deer every day & had two shots, both of which I missed. One deflected off a branch I didn't see in my window & dove to the ground, the other was a clean cut case of buck fever & me shanking my shot! Oh well, that's what makes the good shots so sweet, right? All the ones you blow leading up to them.

Not sure! What jobs were you on and who was the foreman? I think I started at Broadway 101 with Gutterud for a few months then went to Wells Fargo Bank in Scottsdale with Acosta after that I pretty much stayed on the Bashas' projects.( Distribution center, Freezer expansion, logistics tracking systems and a couple of stores). I must say I enjoyed the time I spent there, a pretty decent bunch of guys.

I was a foreman running Bashas' Distribution Center and University of Phoenix online center before I left.

I was also on Chandler Regional Hospital Expansion. There was a new foreman that was doing a brand new CCV on Happy Valley and he ran it to the ground before they fired him. I spent Saturdays and Sundays up there for a couple months trying to catch up.

Where do you work now?

When I left. I started my own electrical company tell jan. of 04. Then I went to the city of phx as an electrical inspector, which I'm doing now covering areas south of camelback.mike