Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Stray Cats

As I type I have 2 kittens crawling and scratching all over me, (I think the grey one is in love with me?) haha. Maybe it's just my area but I have no problem with kitties. Like I said earlier, they are used as tools, for mice, bugs, etc. but in the end they are pets. We've lost alot of cats the past 5 years and our life goes on. I would never recommend killing the in a manner that isn't humane. If you live in a high stray cat area (which I don't) then be a man, a real hunter, and slit throats, break necks, step on them. Unless your just an insane heartless person, I promise you'll think about it. If you use your own hands to kill an animal. Not antifreeze, not a bullet, not a hook. Kill it bare handed ant it may change you mind on hunting and life in general. I've had to kill many animals in my young life and it hurts every time I do it.

How about erasing this thread and taking the discussion to private messaging? Just try to imagine what a newspaper columnist or a TV anchorperson could do with it.

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

How about erasing this thread and taking the discussion to private messaging? Just try to imagine what a newspaper columnist or a TV anchorperson could do with it.

Bill Quimby

Thank you Bill. That was from Peggy and I agree as well. :)

TJ

It worked once

Stuttering Cat - as explained by a Grade 4 student

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only

animals that stutter," she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered".

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well," she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives

next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

"That must've been scary," said the teacher.

"It sure was," said the little girl."My kitty raised her back, went 'Ffffff!, Ffffff!, Fffffff,' but before she could say '#@%!!,' the Rottweiler ate her!"

The teacher had to leave the room.

• Like 2