Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Obummer slams AZ

I really want to know where they got those stats. Only thing I could find last nite was the Arizona Registrar of Vital Statistics. What they show don't coincide with what Obummer and those two gals say. ...Yes I know that is a shocker...

I really want to know where they got those stats. Only thing I could find last nite was the Arizona Registrar of Vital Statistics. What they show don't coincide with what Obummer and those two gals say. ...Yes I know that is a shocker...

Obama is a consumate liar.

Another shooting on the southside....now there is a big shocker. Almost a daily occurance in Tucson. And Obama want's to disarm us, and leave us at the mercy of ruthless criminals. One could only hope that these gang punks would all kill each other....but that would be too much to ask. The southside breeds criminals like rabbits.

Every morning I wake up, and hope to see news headlines of a terrible tragedy that happened to our dictator and chief......I was hoping God would step in and send the Grim Reaper to Pennsylvania avenue...........

TUCSON - One man is dead, and another man is in critical condition in what Tucson Police believe may have been a gang-related shooting on the south side Thursday night.

Shortly after 9 p.m., police responded to a shooting on the 1100 block of E 32nd St., where they found a 22-year-old man lying in the road with gunshot wounds.

According to Sgt. Maria Hawke, the man died at the scene.

Police also learned a 24-year-old man was taken to a nearby hospital with life threatening injuries. Investigators believe he was involved in the same shooting incident.

Police have not released either of the victims' names. They have reason to believe at least one of the men may have had gang affiliations, said Hawke.

According to Hawke, two groups of people were involved in an altercation when numerous shots were fired, hitting at least one person. Hawke did not say if police had any suspects at this time.

The Tucson Police Department Gang Investigations Unit is now investigating the shooting. Anyone with information should call 911 or 88-Crime.

You know Obama picked Belmont to upset AZ in the first round of March Madness........no love lost there........

No love lost between our Govenor and Obama....That is a big plus for Arizona on the federal war front.

Why do you think he picked AZ to release criminals back onto the street?

I thought the press was supposed to report the news, not try to influence it.

Yeah ... that's a joke. The press is so in the tank for the left that Conservative ideas will never get good press.

Odummer and the rest of those fear mongering A WADS will bring an end to this Nation if people don't wisen up and force them to stop the d+mn politicing / pandering / campaigning.

Why do you think he picked AZ to release criminals back onto the street?

Because Obama is an A-Hole

+1,000,000,000,000,000