John McCain is, was and always has been a RINO. He's a Libertard through and through.

We must keep going toe to toe with these people who want to take our rights away. No time to relax.

Check out the great video about NRA women

I must clear the water here and officially announce that John McCain is not related to Lucas McCain!

In no way shape or form.....great point....

Too funny! Long live The Rifleman! ;) (Loved that show as a kid.....)

S.

Good stuff!! I've got an old 1895 model Winchester (30-30) that my dad gave me when I was 9 years old. I used to pretend that I was Chuck Connors when I was blasting through rounds in the local wash with that thing. I think 30-30 ammo was $6.99 a box then. ;)

S.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-urges-graduates-blunt-special-interests-getting-involved-182140025.html

This guy just can't seem to grasp the fact that his views are in the minority on this issue. Does he not realize that the NRA is made up of millions of ordinary American PEOPLE.

The bleeding Obama zombie target......I have got to get some of these

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130507006-vendor-obama-target.html

So they are not labeled as "Obama" targets but because they look like an "Obama" zombie there is a problem???? WTF don't all zombies look the same! :ph34r:

RACIAL SLUR ????? RACIAL PROFILING??? :blink: