codywyoming

Big Wyoming Mulie...

Here is a picture of a nice Buck I shot in Wyoming...put him to bed and find him at first light the next day...had a great sunrise to shoot pictures....the second picture is my pickup loaded with 3 nice bucks..we were pretty popular when we showed up in town....

post-10786-0-52661000-1367291017_thumb.jpg

post-10786-0-57579900-1367291140_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Is that a eastern mixed in with 2 mulies?

Here is a picture of a nice Buck I shot in Wyoming...put him to bed and find him at first light the next day...had a great sunrise to shoot pictures....the second picture is my pickup loaded with 3 nice bucks..we were pretty popular when we showed up in town....

Good catch on the bucks in the truck! One is a whitetail the other two are Muleys...The whitetail are moving the muleys out more and more each year...kinda sad....

That is a beautiful Muley. Nice main beams and long pts. The picture with the whitetail and Muleys in the truck is unique. Pretty sweet to hunt them both in the same area. Eastern WY ?

That is a beautiful Muley. Nice main beams and long pts. The picture with the whitetail and Muleys in the truck is unique. Pretty sweet to hunt them both in the same area. Eastern WY ?

No not eastern but western Wyoming...whitetail and Muley's mix pretty often in the lower country...

• Is the lower country in western WY all private or are there areas where you can draw and hunt big bucks like that on public land?

Big Daddy Muley! Congrats on a great trophy! If you keep posting your trophies..................Im going to have to invite myself to Wyoming for a "guided" hunt! :D

• Like 1

• Is the lower country in western WY all private or are there areas where you can draw and hunt big bucks like that on public land?

Sorry I tried to post on your question... the key to Wyoming is Points or backpacking...if you build points you can have a great hunt on several units that I know...if you backpack G or H you can have a great hunt but the pressure gets worse every year as we ( residents) buy tags over the counter...there are units (like 119) that have a later hunt and the bucks are rutting and tags are limited so this is a good lower country hunt. The other way is the "know someone" who has a ranch that the hunting is controlled on...I get points in most western states an after a few years I can be kinda picky on where I want to draw a tag..or I will buy a landowner tag when I don't want to burn points...hope that answers your question!

I answered your question below...