Sign in to follow this  
codywyoming

Family Hunt in Wyoming

2012 was a good year for the Scott family...although there were lots of deer a few elk,Bison and Antelope shot...this hunt was my favorite by far...

the 4 of us leave Cody at 2:30 get to a good spot...see a great buck but can't get a shot...run 200 yards...jump a MOUNTAIN LION at 25 yards! Go back to where we saw the Buck and he comes out at 275 yards and Derrick drills him!! A true family affair...with Derrick, Sam and Eileen.

post-10786-0-74700300-1367500011_thumb.jpg

Times the kids will never forget. I treasure those times spent with mine. Congrats on a truly awesome buck. And good job on being a great parent.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Do you live in Wyoming?

Adam

Great smiles! Thanks for sharing your families hunts with us! Always great to see families in the outdoors!

• Like 1

Sounds like a lot of fun. Do you live in Wyoming?

Adam

Hi Adam yes I do, in Cody...great place to raise a family, hunt and fish!

That is awesome to hunt with your wife and kids Congrats. My brother in law and I head up to your neck of the woods every other year to hunts speed goats. Gotta wait to see if we got drawn this year. Love that country

• Like 1

That is awesome to hunt with your wife and kids Congrats. My brother in law and I head up to your neck of the woods every other year to hunts speed goats. Gotta wait to see if we got drawn this year. Love that country

Good luck on the draw, we have been getting good moisture so far so hopefully the goats will be a little better than last year! We have ok goats here around Cody but like the units to the south a lot better...