Sign in to follow this  
Shedhunteraz

Looking for a Labrador

Looking for someone here on CWT that eithers breeds or know a respectable breeder for a lab. Looking to add to our family. Any info would be great. Thanks

Have you ever considered one of the lab rescue groups? If interested PM me your email address and I will pass it onto my daughter, she will send you info on labs needing a good home.

Have you ever considered one of the lab rescue groups? If interested PM me your email address and I will pass it onto my daughter, she will send you info on labs needing a good home.

+1

Do a search of the forum. There was a member who was getting deployed and had a one year old Lab that had quite a bit of training he was selling. His last post was just a few weeks ago. It was a chocolate male and I believe he was in Sierra Vista.

graves Labradors out of surprise is pretty good breeder and they have all their health clearance's Just remember any lab breeder you consider should have the following OFA Hips, eyes are cerf, and EIC clear are 3 min requirements on the parents,,if they don,t have those find another breeder..

As for that chocolate male I trained it and I do believe he sold that dog already

• Like 1

graves Labradors out of surprise is pretty good breeder and they have all their health clearance's Just remember any lab breeder you consider should have the following OFA Hips, eyes are cerf, and EIC clear are 3 min requirements on the parents,,if they don,t have those find another breeder..

As for that chocolate male I trained it and I do believe he sold that dog already

+1 on Graves Labradors. Genia Graves is the owner/breeder. Her number is 623-810-6765. I purchased one dog from her directly and currently own two out of one of her studs. All have been fantastic dogs but if I ever get another it will be from her directly because that dog reflects all of the time she puts into them as pups. She has video on her website of one of her pups retrieving a ball at 6 weeks or something crazy like that. She works with all of the pups from birth until you pick them up and it really makes a difference in their temperament and training.

I would also check out the rescues as mentioned above if you are not interested in dealing with the puppy phase.

Good luck whichever way you choose.

Mayday retrievers out of payson. Roger does good work.