wing master

Unit 8 muzzy

Thanks loco, i'm pretty slow at times, and commonly need an explanation. Lol. I've only had 2 antelope tags in 25 years.

I'm About To Throw It In Reverse Too.

Btw Everyone, This SOb Didn't Even Know TheVDraw Had Been Completed And Posted Until A Made HimCheck While At Work.

Btw Everyone, This SOb Didn't Even Know TheVDraw Had Been Completed And Posted Until A Made HimCheck While At Work.

You got me there but I never imagined I would draw so forgot about it and expected a check in the mail. Learned that lesson!
  • Like 1

Why Don't You Tell The People How Many Point You Had.... jackasss

Why are you dropping dimes firstcoueswas80? If you are that jealous why dont you just hire a guide to take you hunting...again.

Congrats on the tag wing master, hope you get a monster.

Why Don't You Tell The People How Many Point You Had.... jackasss

Why are you dropping dimes firstcoueswas80? If you are that jealous why dont you just hire a guide to take you hunting...again.

Congrats on the tag wing master, hope you get a monster.

who gives achit if it was his first time ever applying !!

like you've never been lucky firstcoueswas80- -- enough of the jealous/ hate you got drawn crap on here !! shows your real colors

firstcoueswas80 - needs to change his login to DABUSDRIVA

Hey wing master domt worry about getting run over by a bus by firstcoueswas80. He drives the little yellow bus! Don't take any crap from him, coworker or not. There are plenty of boys in green on this forum and we've called his bluff! Did you know his goat hunt was guided? What the he!! does he know about scouting?

Welcome to AZ,wing master. Congrats on the tag and good luck. Hope you drop a Toad! I have only been on one antelope hunt (not mine) and it was a blast.

How did the scouting trip go? Find anything that was worth a second look?

I have gotten out twice and have seen a lot of animals. I have started to make the hit list. No pics yet. I tried taking a few but they were all blurry. I'm getting pretty excited. I think I have a good chance to get a nice buck.