Think about this… If you’re not currently in either the top bonus point group or the group just below it, you will probably never benefit from the bonus point round.

You are likely 100% correct, unless you are very young or they change the rules again (for example increase percentage of tags that go to max point holders to go through them faster).

I just want to reinforce what some guys have touched on. Like the other lottery says, you can't win if you don't play! Unless you are in the max pool or very close to it, forget about points and apply! Get in the drawing no matter what. I only had 8 points and drew a tag out of a unit that didn't have any tags taken out of the max point round. I had tag #1. My childhood friend got the same tag on a different application the same season and he only had 10 or 11 points. Good Luck to everyone!

Nick

I just want to reinforce what some guys have touched on. Like the other lottery says, you can't win if you don't play! Unless you are in the max pool or very close to it, forget about points and apply! Get in the drawing no matter what. I only had 8 points and drew a tag out of a unit that didn't have any tags taken out of the max point round. I had tag #1. My childhood friend got the same tag on a different application the same season and he only had 10 or 11 points. Good Luck to everyone!

Nick

I agree. I drew in 2010 with 14 points. The current CC hit for a sheep tag on my account is for applicants with 12, 9 and 4 points going into this draw. Ya gotta believe!!!!!

• Like 1