Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Class move by the D-backs

I agree with bonecollector. That said I would be surprised if it boiled over tonight with the two starting pitchers.

Patrick Corbin has his eyes set on a historic 10th win and Ryu is great.

IMO must watch TV.

However a blowout either way could get ugly

McGwire was having some roid rage last night too. Lol

I am not here to talk about the past!

HAHA

• Like 1

Dbacks have no class, lost respect for the team and the organization for letting this happen. It's a shame to see professionals acting so foolishly.

I would have given Kennedy a standing ovation if he had put that ball 3" deep in his ear hole... if your going to throw at him... make sure it hurts bad enough to take Grenkie to the DL. That is the only fault I can find with Kennedy.

• Like 1

I love this type of story. Just shows there is room for class in the business of professional sports. I bet they also end up profiting from this.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/draft/2013/story/_/id/9356727/arizona-diamondbacks-draft-paralyzed-player-34th-round

That's a pretty decent thing to do. Growing up a friend a block over and I were pitchers from Little League on up. He had more speed as we got into HS and had a few more pitches in his arsenal.

I remember seeing him standing under the streetlight in front of his house at 11:00 at night doing windups.

He was actually good enough to get a full scholarship to Fla State.

Sadly on the 4th of July in 1976 he dove into a swimming pool at our friends house, hit his head and lead the rest of his life as a quadrapalegic passing a few years ago.

In all my years of pitching I NEVER lost a pitch or hit a batter.

• Like 1