Sign in to follow this  
coues7

For Sale: Slik 700DX Tripod

I have a Slik 700DX tripod that I bought from Sportsmans Warehouse last season. And as many of you know I need some cash......so I'm gonna sell it. I think I payed $99.00....if your interested make me an offer. Highest offer gets it.

thanks

are you still building those cams coues 7 ? what about the head of the tripod ?mike

Mike the tripod comes without a head......in my opinion the only way to buy quality tripods and quality heads is seperate.

I've really slowed down on the cams......my life is just to busy. Once I get Mark (bowsnipers) last one done.....I'm calling it quits other than for my own personal stuff.

scott

Where are you located. I am wanting to know if i want it if i would have to have it shiped.

Where are you located. I am wanting to know if i want it if i would have to have it shiped.

I'm in Tucson. I'll ship if you like. Not how much it would be.

azhuntnut, $40 isn't even a half price offer.....sorry

I'm in Tucson. I'll ship if you like. Not how much it would be.

azhuntnut, $40 isn't even a half price offer.....sorry

You said highest offer gets it, so I started the offers. Somebody can always out bid me, right.

$60, and I work in Arizona City/Casa Grande

First person to give me $80 for it takes it. That's $20 off of orginal and it saw 1 week of action.