Big Browns

Big Browns Offical Bear Story (Long story)

I agree that most of us suffer from lack of motivation at times. My recent success has given me a new motivation that I have not felt in a long time. It was the kick in the butt that I really needed. I love getting out, but sometimes it really sucks hunting by yourself. I would wrather have some one to hunt with and share the trip with. Hunting by myself has it's advantages, but it get's realy lonely:(

I was motivated due to Kidso and Lonne putting in so much hard work going after a bear. If it wasn't for both of them I probably would not have gone out that day. I was very excited to find out that Keith had shot a Bear. I was also very, very Jealous and ashamed of myself for not trying to find a Bear for myself. Sometimes Jealousy works in our favor!

Adam

• Like 1

Thanks! I agree that this may be your year. Keep calling and I'm sure you will get the big one soon.

Adam

P.S. I cant wait to call in another bear! That was the most fun I have ever had hunting!

I got my meat back from Southwestern Processing last week. My wife and I went to my Father in Law's cabin for the weekend. While we were up there we decided to take some of the Bear Chorizo with us to cook every one breakfast. 2 pounds of Chorizo, a dozen eggs, cheese and some Tortillas. It was a fantastic breakfast! I have to say, the Bear Chorizo is a lot better than my Elk Chorizo! It was very tender! Everyone loved it! Can't wait to get my wife a Bear in a few weeks! I need to make some of Kidso's famous STEW! Yum, Yum!

If my wife get's one I think Keith's title of "SEXIEST BEAR PICTURE" might be taken away:)

Adam

A few months ago I got my archery bear back from Will at Two windy Taxidermy in Showlow. Will got the mount done really fast. Only took him 7 months to get it done. I should have taken it to him a lot sooner instead of letting it sit in the freezer for 2 years.

The mount turned out AWESOME!!!! The pictures don't even come close to showing how cool it looks sitting on top of the safe.

post-1205-0-01097600-1466977196_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-99857000-1466977217_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-22362500-1466977247_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-89616600-1466977596_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-79442100-1466977617_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats again on calling him in and the solo hunt!!! Looks great

• Like 1