Big Browns

Big Browns Offical Bear Story (Long story)

What an awesome expericence! Great bear too! I had the shakes just reading it! Congrats man! Better frame that mouth call next to your bear mount! 😳

• Like 2

Hahaha that's awesome...that is pretty darned funny that 2nd pic has you smiling. I was just gonna ask where is the spoon pic? You could always reenact one with the hide. Way to go

• Like 1

I love this story! Success builds confidence. I called a bear in 2 years ago thinking I was wasting my time. Next year you will be up before the alarm and out calling all day long! Congrats!

Great story! Congrats on your bear!!

I don't think Adam will ever be up before an alarm goes off. It takes a lot of hey it's time to get up to get him out of camp. He is actually famous for sleeping right up to the rest of us getting in the truck to head out. (lol)

• Like 1

Dude I loved the story, congrats! Were you in a tree stand? Blind? I woulda shoot my pants at 13 yards if I wasn't in a stand. Biggest kudos goes to the fact that no matter how much of an adrenaline rush you had, you still steadied the bow and made a great shot!

I was standing on the side of a small drop off. I was eye to eye with the Bear before I shot it. It was very exciting! I was shaking really bad when I first saw the Bear, but when it came time to shoot I became very calm and clear. A truely remarkable moment that I will always remember. I truely love Bear hunting!!!!

Adam

I was standing on the side of a small drop off. I was eye to eye with the Bear before I shot it. It was very exciting! I was shaking really bad when I first saw the Bear, but when it came time to shoot I became very calm and clear. A truely remarkable moment that I will always remember. I truely love Bear hunting!!!!

Adam

Big Congratulations on your first archery bear ! Thanks for the play by play.

Bears have a tendency to pop out of the brush really close to you at times !

Welcome to the Sloth ! B)

Outstanding story! I especially like that you included the parts about your lack of motivation, which most of us likely suffer from at times. Congratulations! I'll bet your story will motivate many others that read it.